[-] [All chips] I’ve improved sending data to a coordinator. Previously, the firmware may use all available memory and a device stopped working or disconnect from a network.
[+] [All chips] I’ve added a new firmware for LED supporting WS2812B LED strips, color control, color patterns and effects, and color control for LEDs with 3-channel PWM controls (RGB).
[-] [CC2652] Fixed problem reading 1-wire compatible sensors (i.e., DHT22).
[+] [CC2652] Added a warning message if the SBL feature is disabled in the generated firmware.
[+] Added the “On/Off” cluster for a pulse generator.
[-] Single, double, triple clicks worked incorrectly in PSM mode.
[-] [CC2652] Unable to configure a report interval remotely.
[+] Added the ability to link the same virtual pin to several outputs if required.
[*] [CC2652] Now a router can report the LQI value for child devices (#112).
[+] [CC2652] changed to the latest SDK 6.10, which in theory should solve the problem froze routers.
[*] [CC2652] [PSM] The device did not go to sleep when communication with the coordinator was lost (#115).
- Added support for CC2652R1, CC2652RB, CC2652P, CC1352P2 chips 🔥🔥🔥.
- Improved external wake-up buttons handling in the PSM mode.
- Improved the 16-channel version.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
- Few improvements in PWM. Now, you can set a transition time between states and select a linked button’s mode.
- Improved the power-saving mode. I’ve confirmed that a sensor may consume 1 µa and 0.4µa if there are no periodic reports.
- UART allows you to set a custom data packet’s delimiter.
- Fixed a bug in Pulse Switch.
- Improved an RF signal level in chips without an amplifier.
- Added the Uptime virtual sensor.
- Improved the switch mode for GPIO inputs in the power-saving mode.
- Fixed problem with inputs with the pull-down resistor the power saving mode.
- Added an option to disable resetting by a power on/off cycle.
- A small improvement in a custom converter for SenseAir S8.
- Fixed a bug with UART on output 2.
- Added a low-power counter with nonvolatile memory PCF8583 (Premium).
- Added 16-channel PWM controller PCA9685 (Premium).
- Small interface improvements.
- Added sensors HTU21D, HDC1080, SHT20, SHT30, SHTC3.
- Improved the I2C interface
- Counter: added options to select a debounce interval for fast and slow counters.
- Counter: you can set any initial value remotely.
- Added virtual pins (P30-P37) that you can use in your configuration (for example, for internal temperature or voltage sensors). Therefore, you can use real pins on a chip for other purposes.
- Fixed problem with a wrong internal temperature in PSM.
2021-03-07 Added the power saving mode for battery-powered devices to the Premium version.
2021-03-02 Added the Premium version with 16 channels. Added creating of external converters for Zigbee2MQTT with the necessary Exposes.
2021-02-21 Improved compatibility with BMx280 sensors.
2021-02-15 Improved code for INA219, INA3221 sensors. Added the inverted mode for hardware PWM.
2021-01-14 Added ACS758. Control of PWM outputs with switch inputs. Status LED modes. Added a scale factor for ADC. Minor bugfixes.
2020-12-25 Christmas Edition :-). I’ve fixed a problem with the ‘trigger.’ The old trigger cannot wait for more than 60 seconds. Now, the firmware firstly initializes GPIO outputs to minimize an interval of undefined state after power on.
2020-12-20 Fixed minor bugs (bistable relays). Added the pulse switch mode. Now the firmware immediately reports about a state when it gets a command from a bound device.
2020-12-07 Added reading of simple MODBUS RTU sensors. Fixed problem with connection losing in the router mode.
2020-11-09 Added a virtual group switch.
2020-10-29 Added firmware for end devices (without routing).
2020-10-18 Added support of Sensirion SPS30 (Particulate Matter Sensor), PZEM-004T (Energy Monitor Sensor), BH1750 (Ambient Light Sensor), INA219 (DC Voltage/Current Sensor), INA3221 (3-channel DC Voltage/Current Sensor).
2020-08-14 Fixed problem with unexpected behavior of the P14 pin when it is configured as a GPIO output.
2020-08-10 Added ACS712 sensor.
2020-07-10 Fixed problem with losing connection after power loss.
2020-06-26 Tested SI7021 & CCS811.
2020-06-24 Fixed problem with switch buttons linked to relays. Added the toggle mode for a switch input (works like Aqara).
2020-06-16 Improved hardware PWM (added frequency selection up to 32 kHz).
2020-05-26 Fixed interview problems in some configurations.
2020-05-21 Increased number of inputs to 8. Configurable TXEN and RXEN pins for the RFX2401 power amplifier. Ability to assign the DS18B20 sensor to an endpoint.
2020-05-03 Added the “Inverse” option for inputs and outputs. Added PWM.
2020-04-22 Fixed internal temperature measurement.
2020-04-20: Fixed problem with a pull-up/down mode. Added checks for pull-up/down settings in the configurator.
2020-04-19: Fixed problem with empty endpoints that may cause problems with joining. Fixed a bug with ADC.
2020-04-14: Fixed a problem with ADC.